Let us help protect you and your family from the financial impact of life's unexpected events such as death, disability and critical illness.
At Liberty, we offer investment solutions that can help you, as an individual, reach your investment goals.
Your family means a lot to you. What steps should you take to ensure that their current and future needs are met?
Liberty Corporate offers a wide range of risk and annuity products, tailored to an employee’s unique needs.
Liberty Corporate has a range of investment portfolios suitable as retirement funds and for businesses.
Liberty Corporate’s umbrella solutions give you the flexibility to structure employee benefits.
Liberty Corporate’s fully fledged administration team provides a comprehensive fund administration service.
Liberty Corporate provides a multitude of specialist consulting and actuarial solutions.
In a rapidly changing world, new and exciting career opportunities are being created every day. As a parent, securing a future still to be defined for your child means ensuring that the kind of education you wish for them can be paid for - even if you’re no longer around to pay for it.
Now that the New Year has started, start planning and protecting your child's future career, with Liberty's education benefits.
Start planning for your child’s education today by investing from as little as R500 per month for a minimum of 5 years. and Liberty's Education Builder will:
• Give you a flexibility to choose from a wide range of professionally managed investment portfolios, offering optional performance guarantees.
• Allow you to make regular investments with the ability to add ad hoc lump-sums at any time.
• Invest on your behalf for a year if you get retrenched.
Ensure that your child's education is secured should you become severely ill, disabled or even when you are no longer around. Liberty's EduCator risk benefit will:
• Pay tuition fees directly to the education institution until the end of your child's first tertiary degree.
• Cover extra-mural activities, extra lessons, uniforms, stationery, textbooks and transportation costs.
• Cover the tuition fees if your child needs to attend an institution for the mentally or physically disabled individuals.
Complete the form below to have a financial adviser contact you. All fields are compulsory
Name and Surname:
Preferred contact time: