Let us help protect you and your family from the financial impact of life's unexpected events such as death, disability and critical illness.
At Liberty, we offer investment solutions that can help you, as an individual, reach your investment goals.
Your family means a lot to you. What steps should you take to ensure that their current and future needs are met?
Liberty Corporate offers a wide range of risk and annuity products, tailored to an employee’s unique needs.
Liberty Corporate has a range of investment portfolios suitable as retirement funds and for businesses.
Liberty Corporate’s umbrella solutions give you the flexibility to structure employee benefits.
Liberty Corporate’s fully fledged administration team provides a comprehensive fund administration service.
Liberty Corporate provides a multitude of specialist consulting and actuarial solutions.
In a rapidly changing world, new and exciting career opportunities are being created every day. As a parent, planning to secure a future still to be defined for your child means ensuring that the kind of education you wish for them can be paid for - even when you are no longer around or unable to pay for it due to disability.
While tough economic times make it hard to save, this challenge can be overcome through a dedicated investment and insurance cover that are specific to meet your child's educational needs.
Liberty's education benefits enable you to secure your child's education even if the worst happens to you.
It is critical to start saving for your children’s education as early as possible. Liberty's Education Builder allows you to start planning for your child’s education immediately by investing from as little as R500 a month for a minimum of five years.
You will benefit from:
• The flexibility to choose from a wide range of professionally managed investment portfolios, offering optional performance guarantees.
• The ability to invest regularly, building up your investment over time.
• Liberty investing on your behalf for a year if you ever get retrenched*.
Liberty's EduCator risk benefit helps you ensure that your child's education is paid for should you become permanently disabled, diagnosed with a critical illness or pass away. With this insurance cover through Liberty, your child's education is secured as follows:
• Pay tuition fees* directly to the education institution until the end of your child's first tertiary degree.
• Pay towards the costs of extra-mural activities, extra lessons, uniforms, stationery, textbooks and transportation costs each year.
• Pay towards the increased tuition fees if your child needs to attend an institution for mentally or physically disabled individuals.
Both premiums and benefits are reviewed each year in line with the average change in the cost of education.
Liberty Group Ltd is a registered Long-Term Insurer, insurer of Educator Risk Benefit and Education Builder and an Authorised Financial Services Provider in terms of the FAIS Act (no.2409). Terms and Conditions apply.
Complete the form below to have a financial adviser contact you. All fields are compulsory
Name and Surname:
Preferred contact time: