You are important to us. We aim to treat you fairly and honestly; provide you with excellent service and help you promptly when you have a query or complaint.
How can you help us to resolve your complaint as soon as possible?
In order to speed up the resolution process, always ensure that all information relating to your complaint is readily available when contacting us. This information includes:
- The contract / policy / fund / member / investment numbers affected by the complaint.
- What you expect from us to resolve the issue.
- Your contact details so that we can get hold of you.
- Any correspondence from Liberty which relates to the complaint (i.e. letters, quotations, previous correspondence etc.)
- The names of the people you have dealt with so far, if any.
- The dates and times of these contacts.
- Any other event that triggered the complaint, for example, an article in a newspaper.