We are interested in ensuring you have a plan for living, rather than just a financial plan.
Be prepared for life's ups and downs by turning to us for financial advice, which is based on practical financial solutions and real-life experiences. We want to help you make tangible strides toward your unique direction in life. This is why we provide a holistic and supportive approach to personal financial planning and good advice. Find a financial adviser now!
Questions to ask your financial adviser
Before considering to have a conversation with a financial adviser, have your ID, FICA documents ready and think about your biggest goals, plans and concerns in your life. Bring along your monthly budget and expenses if you have them.
Here are some questions to ask your financial adviser regarding risk policies:
- How long will I have access to an income if I am severely injured or disabled?
- What are the differences of a lump sum and ongoing income cover for disability?
- Is my cover up to date with the income and lifestyle I have achieved?
- If I was retrenched would my cover provide an income for up to six months?
- Would my children's education be taken care of if I pass away or become disabled?
- What types and amount of cover do I need to adequately take care of my family if anything unforeseen should happen to me?
- Does my cover have any exclusions or special conditions?
- Do any of the cover's benefits end at a particular age?
- Is my cover enough to help settle my debts and maintain my family's lifestyle when I pass away?
- What would the effects of being diagnosed with an impairment mean to my retirement income?
- Is there a cash back of loyalty feature?
*For more details about Liberty's Lifestyle Protector benefits, fees, limitations, charges, premiums or other conditions and associated risks, speak to your Liberty Financial Adviser or Broker.
You make the decision
Once you have our certified Financial Adviser's or Broker's recommendations and answers, it's time to make a decision. Be comfortable knowing that you may ask further questions at any time, as we are here to provide personal and holistic approach to financial advice.
Find an adviser
Liberty Group Ltd is the Insurer of Lifestyle Protector and an Authorised Financial Services Provider in terms of the FAIS Act (no.2409). Ts and Cs apply. To protect the client’s identity, the client’s real name and image were replaced. These claim cases do not constitute financial advice.