Every year, Liberty hosts bi- annual Actuarial scholar days aimed at orientating Grade 10, 11 and 12 learners who are interested in the field of actuarial science. This year, we will be hosting it online in order to ensure that aspiring students get to experience the world of actuaries. This event is intended for learners who are interested in pursuing a career in actuarial science.
Virtual Actuarial scholar days
Date: 27 October 2020
Time: 10h00 - 12h00
Live Virtual Event: Link to the event will be sent to the invited candidates
Who should apply?
- You must be a Grade 11 or 12 learner
- You must have mathematics as a subject
How to apply?
Click here to access the application form
- Fill in the form then click on the submit button
- A window will pop up on your screen, select the relevant email option (default or webmail)
- Click on the continue button, an email window will open. If the email address is not prepopulated, use the following address
- Click send
Applications for our Virtual Actuarial Scholar day are still open and will close on 22 October 2020.