Liberty hosts two Actuarial scholar days every year with the aim of orientating Grade 11 and 12 learners to the field of actuarial science.
Actuarial scholar days are intended for learners who are interested in pursuing a career in actuarial science.
Date: 23 September 2020
Time: 08h00- 14h00
Liberty Centre, Braamfontein
Who should apply?
- You must be a Grade 11 or 12 learner
- You must have mathematics as a subject
How to apply?
Click here to access the application form
- Fill in the form then click on the submit button
- A window will pop up on your screen, select the relevant email option (default or webmail)
- Click on the continue button, an email window will open. If the email address is not prepopulated, use the following address
- Click send
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the measures the government has put in place to curb its spreading, Liberty has taken the decision to postpone the Actuarial Scholar Day provisionally until the 23rd of September. Liberty is committed to supporting the government's efforts in slowing the spread of the virus and our main objectives are to protect our community, support our customers, maintain business continuity and take responsible action in support of the nation's efforts in addressing the global pandemic.