Let us help protect you and your family from the financial impact of life's unexpected events such as death, disability and critical illness.
At Liberty, we offer investment solutions that can help you, as an individual, reach your investment goals.
Buy Life Cover, Salary Protection, Serious Illness and Disability Cover online.
Your family means a lot to you. What steps should you take to ensure that their current and future needs are met?
Liberty Corporate offers a wide range of risk and annuity products, tailored to an employee’s unique needs.
Liberty Corporate has a range of investment portfolios suitable as retirement funds and for businesses.
Liberty Corporate’s umbrella solutions give you the flexibility to structure employee benefits.
Liberty Corporate’s fully fledged administration team provides a comprehensive fund administration service.
Liberty Corporate provides a multitude of specialist consulting and actuarial solutions.
Easy access to forms is important. All forms you may require during your working career, or when leaving your employer prior to, or at retirement are listed below. When submitting any forms to Liberty, they should be fully completed and submitted with all supporting documentation.
Process guide for retirement fund claims
- This document provides a comprehensive guide to the requirements for retirement fund claims.
Claim and notification forms:
Retirement fund claim form
- This form should be used when notifying Liberty of your retirement, as well as whether you want to take a portion of your retirement savings in cash.
Death or disability claim forms
- For a death claim, a death notification would need to be submitted (as per the policy). For a disability (or impairment) or dread disease claim, the applicable form would need to be submitted with supporting documents (as per the policy). These forms can be accessed in the link above.
Unclaimed benefits form
- This form should be used if you believe that there is a retirement benefit owed to you which has not yet been claimed from a previous employer that was administered by Liberty.
Conversion option form
- This form should be used when notifying Liberty of your intention to convert to an individual policy.
Deferred retirement form
- This form should be used if, when you retire from employment, you would like to leave your retirement savings in the fund until a later date.
Preservation or withdrawal form
- This form should be used if you want to preserve your retirement savings after leaving your employer or withdrawing your retirement savings at any stage before retirement.
Divorce order claim form
- This form should be used for the transfer of retirement savings due to a divorce.
Investment portfolio selection form
- This form should be used by new members to choose investment portfolios for their future retirement savings contributions or by existing members to move their current retirement savings into different investment portfolios or where they would like to invest future retirement savings contributions.
Admission of liability form
- This form is for a member's unlawful behaviour (dishonesty, fraud, theft or misconduct) resulting in their employer incurring losses which could be compensated from the member's retirement savings.
The fields marked with * are compulsory
I would like to get advice on:
Please specify your question: