Win a book with our reader's poll
28 Oct 2020
As 2020 draws to a close we want to know what you think of our newsletter? For us it is a forum to communicate with clients like yourselves. We want to know from you if it is offering the information that you require from Liberty? Are there other things that you may wish to see in the newsletter perhaps?
You can assist us by taking part in a short survey, the results of which will help us improve our content in order to give you more value. By completing the survey, you stand a chance to win one of three copies of Jay Shetty's book, Think like a Monk, that is valued at R250 each!
Click here to participate in our survey.
Survey competition rules:
- Competition entries open on Friday, 30 October 2020 and closes on 12:00 midday on Friday, 6 November 2020. The winners will be randomly selected from all the completed surveys.
- This competition is only open to Liberty clients who have completed the survey.
- There is no entry fee.
- To enter the competition, participants need to complete the survey.
- The winners will be notified by email, and the prizes will be delivered via courier by Monday, 30 November 2020.
- Only one entry per client will be allowed. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- By completing this survey, the participants and winners agree to be bound by the terms of this competition.
- By completing the survey, the winners hereby consent to Liberty publishing their names in the next edition of the Liberty newsletter. No remuneration will be paid for the use of winners’ names in the newsletter.
- The judges’ selection of winners is final and no negotiation or correspondence will be entered into.
- No employees of Liberty, associated companies and members of their immediate family may enter the competition.
- Liberty reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend the rules, cancel or suspend this competition.
- Entering into this competition does not create any obligation on the part of Liberty, its agents, employees or shareholders, nor do the participants acquire any rights in law.
- Unsuccessful participants will have no claim or action whatsoever against Liberty as a result of participating in this competition.