A learnership is a structured work based learning programme that includes both theoretical learning with an accredited training provider and practical experience in the workplace that leads to a registered qualification. At Liberty, learnerships start on the 1 January of each year and end on the 31 December of the same year.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed;
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12;
- Only SA citizens aged 18-35 are eligible to apply;
- As per Liberty’s Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to African candidates, African Women and African people with disabilities; and
- Learnerships are only available in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Click here to appy.