Liberty hosts two Actuarial scholar days every year with the aim of exposing Grade 11 and 12 learners to the field of actuarial science.
Actuarial scholar days are intended for learners who are interested in pursuing a career in actuarial science.
Thursday, 5 December 2019
08H00 till 14H00
Liberty centre, Braamfontein
Who should apply?
- You must be a Grade 11 or 12 learner
- You must take Mathematics as a subject
How to apply?
Click here to access the application form
- Fill in the form then click on the submit button
- A window will pop up on your screen, select the relevant email option (default or webmail)
- Click on the continue button, an email window will open. If the email address is not prepopulated, use the following address
- Click send
Applications are now open and will close on Monday, 25 November 2019.