An Internship is a programme for graduates who require work experience in order to gain a professional qualification or unemployed graduates who require work experience to become more marketable.
- Interns must have achieved a National Senior Certificate or National Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) and a three year degree;
- Internships are available for young, unemployed people between the ages of 18 and 35; and
- Only South Africans may be registered on an internship.
Applications for internships are currently closed.
Keeping our employees covered
Liberty offers its' employees a number of benefits that help you to achieve financial freedom and make the workplace on environment that is conducive to productivity.
The following are just some of the benefits we offer
- Medical aid (Liberty contributes 50% of the cost)
- Competitive provident and pension funds
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Funeral cover including spouse, parents and parents-in-law
- Dread disease cover
- Canteen and coffee shops
- Secure parking
- Car wash facility
- Discounted cell phone contracts and allowances
- Confidential employee assistance programme
- Free financial advice from our Employee Financial Advice Centre
- Crèche for children aged between 3 months to 3 years
- Mother's room for lactating moms
- Fitness centre and nail bar
- Wellness centre and pharmacy
- Standard Bank branch with ATMs
- Training and development programmes
- Exciting career opportunities across a diverse business including careers at our parent company, Standard Bank and our asset management business, STANLIB