Liberty recognises that there are many communities with socio-economic challenges that require help and support. However, our CSI focus is on education, with a predominant focus on the development of mathematics and science.
We don’t fund
- Projects aligned to our key focus area of education, predominantly:
- Development of maths and science
- Teacher training and development
- Improvement of learner outcomes
- Adhoc projects linked to education
- Organisations registered as NPO’s with the Department of Social Development’s NPO Directorate.
- Projects whereby more than 75% of the beneficiaries are black.
- Non-registered entities/NPO’s
- Projects that lead to individual gain or profit
- Workshops, events and conferences (unless they are an integral part of an education programme)
- Large-scale infrastructure projects that are the responsibility of national, provincial or local government
- Capital expenditure such as land, buildings, vehicles or other major capital – unless they are in support of project implementation
- Political and religious organisations
The Liberty CSI team is based at Head Office, 1 Ameshoff Street, Braamfontein.
Tel: 011 408 3209